Veteran cars visit Lytham Hall

On Monday 19 June the North West branch of the Veteran Car Club came to Lytham Hall to do a regularity run and what a lovely sight it was. Over 25 cars came trundling up the driveway and parked up on the East lawn, to the delight of visitors.

The drivers were treated to a ride in a vintage bus through Lytham, courtesy of John Edwards of Ribble Vehicle Preservation Trust, a tour of the Georgian hall and a lunch on site.

It was particularly nice to see veteran cars on site, as John Talbot Clifton, squire of Lytham Hall until his death in 1928, was a keen car enthusiast, driving his own Panhard in a Paris – Vienna rally.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
Search By Tags

CONTACT INFORMATION

​​

ADDRESS: Lytham Hall, Ballam Road, Lytham, FY8 4JX

OFFICE PHONE: (01253) 736652
TEA ROOM PHONE: (01253) 736675 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.)

EMAIL: lytham.hall@htnw.co.uk

 

Navigation users

Use Postcode: FY8 4TQ

Lytham Hall is owned by Lytham Town Trust (charity no. 1000098) and managed by  Heritage Trust for the North West (charity no. 508300).

 

 

Lytham Hall

 

For an updated copy of our privacy policy

please click here

 

We are always happy to receive comments, feedback and suggestions, and provide a variety of means by which you can do this.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

 

 

SEND US A MESSAGE

 

CLICK HERE

Follow up 

 

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page