We are recruiting new volunteer house guides for the 2017 season.
This role would suit people who have a passion for history, who are outgoing, enjoy working as part of a team and love sharing their knowledge and enthusiasm for Lytham hall with the public.
- Learning about the history of Lytham Hall
- Shadowing our experienced tour guides, building up knowledge a room at a time
- Assisting with preparing/opening up the Hall, greeting visitors, closing up the Hall (training given)
- In time becoming a Tour Guide to take groups around the Hall
- A regular commitment of 3 hours per week
If you are interested in finding out more, please pop into our office for a volunteer form, have a look on our volunteering page, or phone the estate office on 01253 736652 and leave your details.